Tubble is an Amsterdam based lifestyle and wellness start-up which is growing enormously in the last few years. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Amsterdam from where we operate and we reach our worldwide customers. We invented the Tubble: an air bath for bath lovers who don’t have a fixed one at their homes. An increasing number of people have walk-in showers instead of a fixed bath. But how can one still enjoy those lovely bath balls? That’s why we’re here.
We started with the Tubble in 2012 and we are currently extending our product line with devices aiming to improve the quality of life of our customers.
About the Tubble team
We are a small but a very positive, enthusiastic and motivated team of problem solvers and doers. We are company where leadership and proactivity are highly appreciated. We are focused on offering excellent products and service to our customers. We are driven by creativity, innovation and constant improvement. We work in an inspiring environment where everyone is encouraged to express themselves bringing the best solutions into the dynamic daily activities, projects and tasks. We work hard to achieve the company’s goals and we celebrate together the company’s successes.
Do you want be a part of a great team making thousands of international customers happy?
What we are looking for:
We don’t need you to tick all the boxes on a job description but rather we want you to use your full potential in problem solving, showing dedication, passion and unconventional thinking, helping us to get better every day.
You’ll be the voice of Tubble towards our consumer and you therefore have direct responsibility for all communication towards our customers, both in customer support, and the development and management of the content for all our socials. Tubble will conquer the Netherlands (and the other 20 countries in which we sell Tubbles) through spectacular communication.
- develop and manage Tubble’s social media.
- deliver the best customer service experience via telephone, email, live chat and social media.
- think creatively about ways in which we can optimize customer experience.
- participate in campaigns and events.
- create brand awareness through free publicity (PR).
- MA/BA student
- You have a proactive attitude, you can handle responsibilities well
- You know the secrets of social media like the back of your hand
- You are a hero with Photoshop (pre)
Function / activities:
– Ensuring (free) publicity, on design and housing fairs
– Maintaining and expanding contacts with shops and other resellers (at home and abroad)
– Approach bloggers, vloggers, (ladies) magazines
– Improve listings on our site, Bol.com and Amazon
– We also have an international financial website. For this, contacts must be maintained (visit once a year) with banks and financial institutions in the Netherlands and abroad. Is no sales, more good / warm keeping the existing contacts. Also call prospects about 2 hours a week (service call).
– Communicative very strong, smart, enthusiastic, energetic, entrepreneurial
– Some affinity with the financial sector / banking is an advantage, certainly not a must.
– Completed HBO / WO study
- Fluent in Dutch and English
– 1-5 years of relevant work experience (marketing / sales)
– Lives in (or near) Amsterdam
– Someone who can also work independently or in a small team, likes to pioneer and build
– A place in a small but successful company with a lot of variety
– A lot of freedom and responsibility, you can determine a lot yourself
– A nice workplace on Herengracht
– Competitive salary
– Function for 24 – 40 hours per week in consultation
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: € 2,500.00 to € 3,200.00 / month