Tubble is an Amsterdam based start-up that changes the way bathing is done. Being armed with creativity and drive to challenge the world, we’ve invented the Tubble, an inflatable bath that’s flexible, yet resistant, easy to handle but modernly designed. Since it can fit anywhere, being suitable for both indoors and outdoors, it has helped thousands of customers around the world to enjoy a splashing relaxing bath at any time. However, the fun is yet to come since we’re now busy extending our product line to devices that can improve the health and wellness of our customers even further.
About the Tubble team
As you can imagine, behind Tubble there’s a bunch of doers. We don’t really accept limitations but rather look for continuous ways of improvement. We love being proactive and enthusiastic about everything we do. Needless to say, we want the same from you. You’ll join us in finding creative solutions to complex challenges. You’ll share your warm-heart with our customers, building strong relationships. But most importantly, you’ll be fun and blend easily within our team (which to be fair, seems more like a family most of the time).
What we are looking for:
We don’t need you to tick all the boxes on the job description but rather we want you to use your full potential in problem-solving, showing dedication, passion, and unconventional thinking, helping us to get better every day.
You’ll be the voice of Tubble towards our consumers! Thus, you’ll have direct responsibility for all communication, both in customer support, and the development and management of the content for all our socials. With your help, Tubble will conquer the Netherlands (and the other 20 countries where we sell Tubbles) through spectacular communication.
- Develop and manage Tubble’s social media channels.
- Deliver the best customer service experience via telephone, email, live chat, and social media.
- Create visuals, design posts, and be at the forefront of our visual communication.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize the customer experience.
- Participate in campaigns and events.
- Create brand awareness through free publicity (PR).
- BA/MA student in Marketing, Communications, Business studies, or related.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You have an eye for design and/or experience with Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator.
- You know the secrets of social media like the back of your hand.
- Strong team-work abilities, responsibility, and proactive attitude.
- Creativity is really a plus so bring as much as you can handle.
- Familiarity with WordPress and international experience are a plus.
- You MUST speak English. Dutch/French/German is a plus but not mandatory.
- 500 EUR/month.
- Access to social as well as personal and professional development opportunities.
- A dynamic and opportunistic work environment where you can stretch your capabilities as far as they can reach. We mean it. Tubble has a lot of potentials and there are always lots of opportunities to be tackled. Do you have the courage to get on them? We’ll open the door wide and let you show your magic.
- Beautiful office views over the canals of Amsterdam.
- Freedom, responsibility, and fun.
Get in touch! Send an email together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why should you be the next Tubbler to join the team. We can’t wait to meet you! 🙂